Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finally ! My blog is born!

Hi there, to any one who is visiting,

This is my very first blog and I am not sure what I am supposed to write in this column besides blah blah blah, hello my name is Thomas and I like to do drawings. Well, I guess I will just say a few things about my self and why I have chosen to start a blog.
I am a 26 year old background artist/post production/concept artist/animator presently located in beautiful downtown Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been employed with Copernicus Studios for the past 3 years and am classically trained by Max the Mutt Animation school located in Toronto, ON.
In the past 3 years I have had the pleasure of having many job titles and trained in several parts of the industry. From animation to post production, background design, and I am currently working as the background supervisor for Copernicus Studios latest project.
I have been beating around the bush to start a blog ever since I entered the industry but never seemed to have the time to get one started. I know that is a horrible excuse and I realize that now, so this is me rectifying my procrastination and finally putting myself out there!
Most of the work that I am presently doing is digital painting but my medium changes with my mood, so you may see a lot of different stuff on my blog. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you are someone looking to have a personal painting done, feel free to contact me by e-mail. I am always looking for new work to do and new ideas to work with.

Thanks,

Tom Bradnam

No comments:

Post a Comment